“Best investment you can ever make, is your own health”
Heat 1tsp of chopped garlic in 2tbsp of sesame oil, cool and filter. Instill 2 to 3 drops of this luke warm( or in room temperature) garlic oil in the affected ear, once daily for 3 to 4 days.
Mix ¼ tsp of salt in a cup of distilled water, boil and allow it to cool completely.
Use it to rinse or flush the affected eye, repeat it 3-4 times a day.
Mix together ½ cup of yoghurt and 3 tbsp of ground fenugreek seeds. Apply this mixture on scalp, leave it for about an hour and wash it with mild shampoo. Repeat it once a week.
* Take 1 tsp of grated ginger in a cup, add 1 cup of boiling water and let it seep in for 10mins. Drink it 20mins before each meal.
* Mix 2tsp of ginger juice....
Mix 1tsp of turmeric powder with coconut oil and apply as a warm paste over the affected area. Wash it after 2 to 3 hours with warm water. Repeat daily until swelling or pain subsides.
*1-2 cloves of garlic to be freshly crushed, with little lemon juice and honey. This mixture is to be taken 2 to 3 times a day.
*1tsp of honey, 4-5 drops of fresh..
1tsp of cinnamon powder and ½ tsp of freshly grated ginger is to be mixed in a cup of boiling water.
Let it seep in for about 20mins. Drink the solution 2 to 3 times a day.
Roasted caraway seeds(jeera) is to be made into a paste with warm water and is to be applied on forehead. Wash with luke warm water when its dry, repeat if needed. Simultaneously...
* Herbal tea with 20 washed basil leaves, a tsp of ginger juice and 1tsp of crushed pepper in 300ml of water, to be boiled and reduced to 250ml, with little jaggery , can be....
Mix a pinch of asafetida with a glass of hot water. Drink it thrice a day before food for 3 days.
Along with hot fomentation externally, intake of smaller frequent sips of warm ginger and black pepper tea with little sugar, can ease monthly cramps.
1tsp of each fennel, black pepper, cumin and coriander seeds with little dry ginger should be crushed to a coarse powder. To this add 2 cups of boiling water and let it seep in ..
• Eat 2 cardamoms as a whole or else powder of roasted cardamoms with honey is to be taken 3 to 4 times a day. • A handful of laaja ( popped rice/malar) is to ...
• A tsp of fenugreek is to be taken with warm water 2 to 3 times a day, ensure sufficient intake of water.
• Soak 10-12 raisins in milk and let it boil. Have the mixture warm at bed time.
• Gargling with sour buttermilk 2 to 3 times a day will be helpful to relieve pain and inflammation. • Apply a paste of turmeric with honey
Grind 2 to 3 cloves to a fine powder, soak it in warm coconut oil. Apply this clove oil on the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
• Apply paste of cleaned methi (fenugreek) leaves at before going to bed and wash it off with luke warm water after 30 to 40mins. • Massage with almond oil befor..